Bidfood Tauranga is looking for a Class 1 Full or class 2 Learner Driver
This position would suit a person wanting get into the transport industry. We see the career path starting out as a driver assistant, being out with a qualified driver helping complete foodservice deliveries into cafes, restaurants fish & chip shops etc and learning the business. Then moving to driving & delivering from a class 1 truck and progressing to providing support to achieve a class 2 licence.
Day and hours are as follows:
Tuesday to Saturday with a rostered Monday every second week
6.00am - 2.30pm
- Stable employment and hours - with a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience & performance
- Training and Development opportunities
- Staff buying privileges after a qualifing period
- Opportunity for a career in the expanding Food Service Industry
Applicants must be able to provide references, agree to security checks and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
You must be eligiable to work in NZ to apply for this role.
If this sounds like you then please apply online & include a cover letter and CV.
The right candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
1. A Class 1 full or Class 2 Learner drivers licence & excellent driving skills
2. Understand invoices / credit and basic stock control
3. Competent writing and reading skills
4. Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
5. Have the ability to work unsupervised
6. Have pride in your appearance
7. A strong work ethic is essential
8. Reliable, punctual and accurate
9. Physically fit
10. Excellent and strong customer service skills
11. Excellent verbal communication