The most successful people in our business enjoy being part of a team, possess a passion for food and getting the job done. Yes we will say it again a passion for food! Our people live and breathe their work, its food after all so why not?
As NZ’s leading foodservice distributor Bidfood is at the forefront of the market offering exceptional customer experience driven by our commitment, innovation and expertise. We’ve already challenged the market with our leading service initiatives and continue to grow even in these strange times. Your passion for food and high level of professionalism will reinforce your ability to foster strong working relationships with our customers in the food industry.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Customer Service Representative who can work calmly and effectively under pressure, maintain the pace and most importantly maintain their smile and sense of humour. As our newest team member you will bring and vibrancy and energy to your work be self-motivated and ready to deal and adapt to our diverse customers to form strong working relationships both internally and externally.
This role will work a permanent Saturday shift, and we can offer frequent casual shifts to cover absence and peak workflows. Availability to work both day and evening shifts would be advantageous.
Specific attributes we are looking for are;
- Previous customer service sales/experience (minimum 2 years)
- Must be tech savvy! - experience in CRM and stock managment systems desirable
- A background in FMCG or the food industry would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding people skills across a diverse range of cultures
- Accurate record keeping and data entry skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- DID we say a passion for food!
At Bidfood, we offer a fast paced culture of innovation, development with a great opportunity to build a successful career! In return we offer a competitive salary package, exposure to some of New Zealand’s finest food and exciting new food trends, and you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to our high performing, experienced team.
Please apply by submitting your CV, cover letter and completed application form.