We are the leading Foodservice supplier in Hawkes Bay, driven by hard work and a passion for good food. Supplying all the top restaurants and cafes and everything in between, we are a small team of relaxed yet professional group of people that thrives on delivering exceptional service.
We are looking for an energetic Produce Storeman/Driver to join our Morning team here in the Bay.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
· Early morning stock pick ups
· FIFO stock rotation
· Assisting with other duties in the operation where needed
· Working & communicating with fellow team members maintaining a positive environment, can – do attitude.
· Compliance with food safety requirements
· Continuity of health and safety checks
· Attention to product handling i.e. damages during picking and loading
· Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse and vehicle
Days of work will be Monday - Friday early mornings from 3.30am to 1.00pm with rotating every second Saturday 3.30am - 11.30am
Experience in a warehouse operation as well as a clean Class 2 Licence or above would be an advantage but not required as full training will be given.
Applicants will have to provide references, agree to a security check and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
Only applicants required for interviews will be contacted.